Sunday, November 4, 2012

november

firstly, i wanna say that october was super awesome! it is full with joy, happiness and lot of things that can make me smile all day long like craziiieeeeee! i felt blast having friends beside me that always support me. Thanks. Alhamdulillah.

yeayyy, i've made my way through all those pain, tears, and all the things that always make me felt like my heart was gone! and i'm a new tasnim with heartless. errrrrrrrrr for the past three months i felt like my heart had been so thoroughly and irreparably broken that there could be no real joy again, that at best there might eventually be a little contentment. this is how tasnim broke.

but october was really nice to me! it didn't messed up with me. oh i really love u october even though test 1 for semestar 2 was held in october, but i can say that i did it very well. alhamdulillah. except for calculus and oral interaction skill. there is a lot of careless mistake. i blame myself for being so careless.

now, it's brand new day. november already. and the worst about november is i have muet test! blerghhhhh can i just skip this muet thingy part? it's kinda boring and everytime i think of that i feel like my heart is about to jump out of my mouth. however, there are a lot of thing to do in november. a lot of depressions i will need to handle this november bcos there will be a very pack lecture schedule. it is not like we change our schedule every month, but we make the schedule became very pack bcos we want a week holiday during awal muharram and deepavali! yessss! that's how university life works dear my junior. u can create your very own holiday if your lecturer and your classmates agreed with it.

so i need to prepared mentally and physically to face this november. to be exact, it's only in week 8 of our lecture which is from november 5 till november 9th. yes, it's only for a week but i already think that i will turn into zombieeeeeeeeeeeee. class is full from 8 am to 6 pm throughout the week. handsome kan?

okay that's all. sorry for my bad english. urghhh otak berkarat. hate myself. bye!
during Pesta Konvo dan Ekspo Pertanian. we will make our way to MAHA INTERNATIONAL FAIR later.
le me and basketball team having a great dinner at chinese muslim restaurant . this is free! treat by our handsome Pengetua Kolej 13.

le me and friends during amali pertanian

Dear November, Please give me something great to remember.


No comments:

stalkers terhormat ;P